I want people's opinions.Elite Dangerous worth now

Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » I want people's opinions.Elite Dangerous worth now

etonsrawi

etonsrawi avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 1 year ago.

I've been concerned about this question going on in my head and things that I've seen from some YouTube channels that play ED regularly talking about the state of the game in 2021. And a lot of them talk about how the ratings of the game have dropped heavily since Odyssey and how "expectations of space sims have changed". But I want other opinions. Is it still worth it? I want to still play, hell I started playing since March and I've just recently Appvalley https://vlc.onl got my Anaconda (S.S. Stardust). I'm really getting into this game and I don't want it to "die", though I doubt it will anytime soon.

Flint

Flint avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 1 year ago.

I am a brand new player and I think it's worth it. It's huge. IMO it works very well. I've had zero issues.
It's beautiful too. Sadly I think that a big problem with gamers is that they act like spoiled brats all the time.
"OMG out of this entire planet a single square rendered slowly!" "OMG after hours upon hours of playing I experienced a single glitch!"

I'm literally running this thing on a 4 year old Omen Laptop I bought from walmart on 1080p and high settings and haven't had any issues that weren't caused by my lack of skill. lol.

You need to log-in to post here.