Keyboard while using PS5 DualSense in Steam BigPic

Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » Keyboard while using PS5 DualSense in Steam BigPic

kashubhaj

kashubhaj avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 1 year ago.

Alright so I've tried my darndest to find answers to this problem and I'm just kind of stumped by now. My situation is that I'm playing with the PS5 controller via steam big picture. I enjoy playing the game on a couch on a big TV and I just like to sit back and relax after a long day and just play some elite. The problem with that is that every time that I need to navigate to a certain system, unless I have it bookmarked, I have to get up, go to my computer, use the keyboard to input the system name and then get back to the couch. This is obviously annoying and I'm trying to figure out a way to get some kind of keyboard working with my controller instead 10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254.

Has anyone else had this problem and have you found a solution for it? I know steam big picture has a keyboard included but I can't for the life of me figure out how to make it appear in game.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 1 year ago.

Well the pc I have connected to the pc has a wireless keyboard, so I normally use that when needing the keyboard.

You also look at getting a PS5 controller keyboard, which plugs into the ps5 controller - which would allow you to input stuff that way. some-what bulky?

There might be another way to do it, but im not sure.

You need to log-in to post here.