New Ax Reactivation mission detials

Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » New Ax Reactivation mission detials

maysobano

maysobano avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 1 year ago.

Did 2 of those. The mission itself is quite straightforward: engaging power and bringing some goods back. And scavengers are replaced by Revenants. Besides settlement defences won't attack them.

Revenant has decent large detecting range for ships 1km maybe (need further testing).

But they won't see me on foot unless I'm getting too close (roughly 30m) and in their direct line of sight.

Revenant has two weapons: beam and grenade-like thing (and glowing), both without phasing effect. Damage is decent but they attack in groups and keep spawning (delivered by scouts xvideos).

1 shot from g5 executioner can take 2/3 of Revenant's HP. They drop matetials witch can be picked up by SRV.

2 options or mix of 2.

Land 2km away from settlement, dismiss ship, sneak in and out on foot, like real world spec ops.

A ship with decent shield or hull, land near settlement, dismiss ship and fight your way to the power building. Hot extract in the end (will be hotter if interceptors show up).

If engaging Revenants with ship weapons they will call in interceptors (need further confirmation).

For multicrew this mission can range from a simple infiltrate mission to a contested warzone recovery one (black hawk down for the reference).

That's all I know for now.

Bazr

Bazr avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 1 year ago.

many thanks for info!

JeremiahCooper

JeremiahCooper avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 11 months ago.

I am looking for the new Ax Reactivation mission details and I am glad I found your post. I appreciate you for helping me out. I also want to know about it and I am so glad I found your post. Today, I am so happy because I found https://mbaessayhelp.com/mba-thesis-topics/ website where I found a lot of MBA thesis topics and I always face problems in searching for them online. But now, I won't face any problems and it is all because of the given website I found. If you also want to read MBA thesis topics then you can visit over there too.

dwightowen

dwightowen avatar
Level badge Noguey (0)
Posted 4 months ago.

It sounds quite difficult. But it's okay, I'll try to overcome it because I have perseverance, even if it's as good as , I can still overcome it.

You need to log-in to post here.