My fumbling experience as a green bounty hunter

Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » My fumbling experience as a green bounty hunter

kemanpana

kemanpana avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 12 months ago.

I got the game, geez, maybe 2 years ago. Been playing on and off and have been back 'On' for the last month.

Anywho, I'm still pretty green and still trying to figure everything out, but I know how to get around, fight and gear up my ships for what I need, so not too bad xnxx .

I've gotten back into straight bounty hunting for now, but also like to rescue the escape pods from my victims for some extra money.

Yesterday I wasn't very lucky, or should I say my target wasn't. I was blasting away at a target and had them almost finished when they turned and they start to charge up their FSD. Oh no, not this time.... I full power my engines and boost to make sure they don't get out of range.... But they weren't going very fast and I flew right into their ass - BOOM! Target Destroyed - with some of my shields drained... ????‍?? Welp, I'll take it.

I target their escape pod and deploy my scoop, line up and head for them. Unfortunately they're about 2km away, so I punch up my speed and wait until I'm closer to slow down.

As I near less than a km away, my son comes along and wanted to show me something. I look and then turn back to my game just in time to see the escape pod fly into my window - BOOM! Target Destroyed - ????.... Whoops. Sorry fella. I'm not usually this clumsy.

Somniator

Somniator avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 11 months ago.

Love it... isn't that just typical? :-)

You need to log-in to post here.