My Thoughts on Update 15

Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » My Thoughts on Update 15

pradankho

pradankho avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 11 months ago.

So ive been playing update 15 since it came out and I have now unlocked all the new stuff and experienced all the new things.

My analysis is that it's core focus is basically on material collecting. First you gotta collect up all the mats to unlock the caustic sink and pulse neutraliser to get to the titan. Then once you can access it, brand new mat collecting gameplay becomes available to you! Scraping new mats off the hull of the titan with an abrasion blaster while trying not to be noticed by the goids! However the reason to grind these new mats is currently unknown.

I do have to give praise where its due to fdev for the atmostphere, visuals and sounds around the Maelstroms and Titans. Top quality stuff. But once xvideos youve been in and taken a few selfies with the titan, thats basically it. The only gameplay is collecting its mats.

As someone who has never been the biggest fan of the mat collecting grind in elite, I do find this a little dissapointing. I think i was hoping they would bring something more. Its very possible more is planned, but its looking likely we will have to wait until update 15 in November and will probably involve another stage of unlocks based on the new titan materials. So I guess until then, im back to asking, 'Whats next Fdev'?

Bazr

Bazr avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 months ago.

yep..pretty much agree mate !
Well done getting so far, I have yet to get the sink and neutralizer.
gotta adapt my Krait to go in there and survive.

You need to log-in to post here.