noob questions

Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » noob questions

hajimasan

hajimasan avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 11 months ago.

Hey all, as title says, I am new to Elite Dangerous, and I am I having some issues.

I finished the tutorial, got spawned at the first hangar, and was given my first mission to go speak to some contact, but it won't let my plan a route to where the contact is, just says "Route unavailable", anyone know why this is not working? I mean, it's the first mission the game hands you, doesn't feel like it should stop you in your tracks right away.Anyways I then accepted another mission hoping to at least get something done, but then I just got some error saying "blah blah drive fuel 0.60"... omegle xender

I'm really trying to give this a go since I've heard a lot of good things about the game, but it seems insistent on me not playing it.

What SHOULD I do when I first start playing? I mean, I know the whole "blaze your own path"-thing, but it doesn't seem to work like that.

I'd appreciate ANY direction.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 months ago.

hmm.. does your jump drive have enough range to reach the location? on the route planner, switch it out of economy mode too. what size is your fuel tank (found in the equipment area).

You need to log-in to post here.