Help needed for most recent x52 pro default

Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » Help needed for most recent x52 pro default

partugyan

partugyan avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 10 months ago.

Hi all, I would really appreciate it if anyone out there had an up to date diagram(2023) for the default key bindings on my sparkly new horas. I've only been playing a couple of months with keyboard and mouse, thought I'd try a hotas and although I'm happy using it for throttle/,pitch,/yaw the rest of the buttons seem so complicated. Everytime I need to do something beyond the basics I have to come out to the menu and look it up under bindings xvideos .

It should be noted that I had a brain injury a few years back, that's why my memory is so bad lol.

I've spent forever on Google and can only find out of date diagrams, or people's custom bindings. I just want to get used to the default switches/buttons until I feel comfortable enough to customize my own.

Please, please help. I feel like giving up at this point. Thanks in advance guys, the elite community has always helped me out in the past.

Bazr

Bazr avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 10 months ago.

Don't your joyst default bindings come up in options menu when you log on?
I have a Warthog and it is listed along with mouse and keyboard etc
Sorry cannot help with X52 (maybe it is not recognized by ED )...what I usually do with new buttons to remember is draw a diagram to have in front of me....I know you need a bindings file so hopefully someone else can help
Good Luck

You need to log-in to post here.