Im in a bit of a pickle

Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » Im in a bit of a pickle

athanwago

athanwago avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 10 months ago.

Ive just come back to the game after a little break (1~ year) and after coming back to the bubble from colonia, where i left off, i decided that i was still able to do wing assassinations on my own...

Im currently stuck in andhrimi, docked, 11% hull with no canopy, and a 100cr bounty on my head because of a few stray bullets (i accidentally targeted a sys auth). Oh and i also dont have enough credits to rebuy my ship if i die (federal corvette, almost A-rated almost grade 5'd). I dont even have enough resources to synthesise oxygen, so i have 7 and a half minutes of holding my breath to do.

I realise now, only after my mistakes, what a fool i am.
router login 192.168.l.l.link/
Do penal colonies offer repair? Or an atmosphere at least? Ive been to my local penitentiary before and im pretty sure its a megaship, in the middle of nowhere... help?

Bazr

Bazr avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 10 months ago.

just my 2 cents mate....personally I would store all that I could and sell the ship to get a smaller one and go from there as you realize it is taking a chance to overcommit in the game...there is plenty of time so get yourself in a better position.

If you really want to keep the Corvette just sell enough modules to repair then take on a few safe missions
...eg courier for example to get some cash

You need to log-in to post here.