Law enforcement ship warped out of nowhere?

Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » Law enforcement ship warped out of nowhere?

uchimaru8

uchimaru8 avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 7 months ago.

Literally I was just on my own way to one settlement when I get interdiction locked and it's by one of the pirates I was hunting so I submitted to it. Then as I was fighting the pirate, law enforcement quite literally kept coming which was fine you know free help. But one of THEIR ships warp right in front of me in which with a non upgraded sidewinder I couldn't even dodge nor react to it and I rammed into it at full speed losing shields. Then I proceeded to get absolutely bodied by not just 1 of the pirates I was hunting but TWO which wouldn't be a problem IF I HAD SHIELDS. I lost my thruster power immediately and couldn't control my ship anymore and was losing hull HP very quickly but the pirates left me alone for some reason and retreated after I was at like 15% HP Left and with no thrusters. I failed both missions and not only that I was stuck in the middle of space where the law enforcement LEFT me to just stay till I figured out how to repair broken modules via the functions. I just thought this was just bad luck but kind of funny at the same time as a story I'd thought I'd share as a new player. Game is fun I love it though Speed Test https://vidmate.bid/ .

You need to log-in to post here.