Anaconda for Exploration

Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » Anaconda for Exploration

jubli24

jubli24 avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 7 months ago.

Hi everyone, I'm currently running an Asp Explorer for doing some exploration for credits. My goal is to buy an Anaconda to start going deep into the galaxy. I guess my first question is the Anaconda a good ship for that, or should I be looking at something else? Also I have a little over 200,000,000 credits and I know I need more but how much more should I be saving to outfit it for exploration? I also unlocked a few engineers in the past but dont remember which ones I unlocked. Is there any engineers that are must haves for my purpose 10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254 ?

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 7 months ago.

hi there, the Anaconda is a good ship for Exploration, just that its a bit more pricey to build; 18m for the Asp Explorer, 171m for the Anaconda. The Anaconda will give you around +5-6ly per jump increase (looking at 77ly+), some extra space (for subsystems etc.) and more power - otherwise you may need to turn things off (weapons arent required).

You can check long range builds by scrolling to the bottom of the page and click long range (under Saving/Sharing options). You can also click the blue square arrow to click you to the correct page (like Engineer mods).

Engineers upgrades will help making things lighter (increased range/better fuel usage), and over-charging your power-plant (so you can get a smaller one). Its not required but will greatly improve Exploration for all ships.

You need to log-in to post here.