An honest question about elite !

Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » An honest question about elite !

kjenaneta

kjenaneta avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 7 months ago.

It's been years since I last played elite and It was one of the best experiences I've had with a PC game. From learning the basics to being an adapt it was very fulfilling. I wanted to get back to the game but I saw the extremely negative comments about the odyssey dlc + the game is now 50gb's ? I remember that ?t was around 4-5 gb's at the time.

So my question is, does it still worth it ( including dlc ) ? I have a fairly old system and not a very good internet so 50gb's kind of scare me.
https://omegle.onl/ vshare
Thank you beforehand for your comments.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 7 months ago.

hi there, welcome to the site Wave

Elite is still a good game; Odyssey didnt really add much. Many people were expecting Odyssey to add some new content when it was released (Elite was getting quite old at the time), but the only feature we got - spacelegs (being able to walk around) wasnt that great or useful (many were expecting to be able to walk around your own ship etc). We didnt get one new ship in Odyssey either (such as the Panther clipper - which was rumoured for so long).

Theres nothing wrong with the base game, or Horizons. It can be a bit grindy, but what game isnt? unless its over with in hours. Elite also needs it community tools (to find things, trading etc.)

You need to log-in to post here.