What are some cool subtitle details?

Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » What are some cool subtitle details?

mechamaru1

mechamaru1 avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 6 months ago.

Hi, its me again, the new player that has recently crossed the boundary between complete noob and arleady becoming passionate about the game. A bunch of days ago I thought I discovered something cool: the game always plays a ethnic / epic tune when you encounter a system that has any short of population / ships orbiting celestial bodies. I was long lost in the dark on my first ever "explorer" trip (100 or so jumps with a fresh acquired ship, no engineered or anything), and at such distances I started to feel waaay tired and wanting to sell my data asap. Then, I jump onto a system and magic happens: I heard a music and think "maybe, maybe that means i encountered by accident any sentient life". It was my first crazy cool experience: encountering a big ass ship (dont know the name) that appearantly was jumping between systems, parked mine inside and sell the stuff. The music detail made the thing x999 magnitudes of epic. What are some other details that makes this game big to you Speed Test https://vidmate.bid/ ?

You need to log-in to post here.