How to avoid thargoids when re-entering bubbl

Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » How to avoid thargoids when re-entering bubbl

azaria23

azaria23 avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 6 months ago.

I recently got hyperdicted by a thargoids trying to leave the bubble and got blown up. The system I jumped to was a thargoid controlled system. I know to avoid those systems now https://showbox.bio/ https://tutuapp.uno/ .

I have removed the thargoid systems on my route plotter using the galaxy map filter. Now I'm 5,000 light years from the bubble and don't want to run into them with the exploration data I have. Can they still attack in only human and uninhabited systems? Is there another filter besides just the one under map mode that I need to use to avoid them?

williamluciano

williamluciano avatar
Posted 5 months ago.

I think when arriving in a new system, you should use the FSS to scan for non-human signal sources. If you detect any Thargoid-related signals, such as Non-Human Signal Sources (NHSS) or Thargoid Barnacle Sites, it's best to leave the system immediately.

Mumphi

Mumphi avatar
Posted 5 months ago.

I'm sorry to hear about your encounter with the Thargoids. To avoid running into them while exploring, it's generally recommended to stay away from systems that are known to be Thargoid-controlled.

Thargoids are primarily found in systems with a significant human presence, so you should be relatively safe in uninhabited systems. However, it's important to note that Thargoid activity can be unpredictable, and they have been known to venture into human-occupied systems on occasion.

To further minimize the risk of encountering Thargoids, you can use the "Star Class" filter in the galaxy map to avoid systems with non-human or ammonia-based life. This can help you steer clear of Thargoid-infested systems.
Fun Games is so hot in this year
Remember to always stay vigilant and keep an eye on your scanner while exploring. Safe travels!

You need to log-in to post here.