Engineering question

Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » Engineering question

bateman7

bateman7 avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 4 months ago.

So finally got around to unlocking some engineers. I have access to Elvira and felicity for fsd and thrusters.

I was wondering if I buy grades from Elvira does that lock me out of stuff with farseer? I'm just getting into engineering and don't want to miss out so to speak.
omegle xender

JosephCerbone

JosephCerbone avatar
Level badge Noguey (0)
Posted 3 months ago.

No, purchasing upgrades from one engineer does not lock you out of working with another engineer. Engineers in Elite Dangerous operate independently, and progress with one engineer does not affect your relationship with others.

You can work with Elvira Martuuk for Frame Shift Drive (FSD) and Felicity Farseer for thrusters without any issue. Upgrading with one engineer doesn't affect your ability to work with the other. In fact, unlocking and working with multiple engineers is often necessary to get the most out of your ship's modules.

Feel free to upgrade your ship with both Elvira and Felicity to optimize your FSD and thrusters,<a href="https://snaptiktake.com/">snaptik</a> respectively. It's a good strategy to work with various engineers to enhance different aspects of your ship. Just ensure you have the required materials and credits for each upgrade. Good luck with your engineering endeavors in Elite Dangerous!

JosephCerbone

JosephCerbone avatar
Level badge Noguey (0)
Posted 3 months ago.

No, purchasing upgrades from one engineer does not lock you out of working with another engineer. Engineers in Elite Dangerous operate independently, and progress with one engineer does not affect your relationship with others.

You can work with Elvira Martuuk for Frame Shift Drive (FSD) and Felicity Farseer for thrusters without any issue. Upgrading with one engineer doesn't affect your ability to work with the other. In fact, unlocking and working with multiple engineers is often necessary to get the most out of your ship's modules.

Feel free to upgrade your ship with both Elvira and Felicity to optimize your FSD and thrusters, respectively. It's a good strategy to work with various engineers to enhance different aspects of your ship. Just ensure you have the required materials and credits for each upgrade. Good luck with your engineering endeavors in Elite Dangerous!

JosephCerbone

JosephCerbone avatar
Level badge Noguey (0)
Posted 3 months ago.

JosephCerbone

JosephCerbone avatar
Level badge Noguey (0)
Posted 3 months ago.

[snaptik](https://snaptiktake.com/)

You need to log-in to post here.