Tried to come to see the death event, and die

Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » Tried to come to see the death event, and die

sawyer8

sawyer8 avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 1 month ago.

I was 2 jumps away from the system with the dead Titan, from what I read the goids were leaving. Should be safe, right.

1 jump out something was shooting me, I managed to jump to the target system. Something caught me in jump space on the way there, space turned green, dropped me out I don't know where, and I died Speed Test https://vidmate.bid/ .

Wasn't the titan death clean to come view? I figured it was safe, so I could test out my steam deck controls and come watch the event. But alas, I ded.

I have enough money for a redeploy (which it's apparently called now?) so I can try again.

I'll come back on my PC controls. I'm just annoyed that I died while trying out my new deck controls.

danastjern

danastjern avatar
Posted 1 month ago.

I was 2 jumps away from the system with the dead Titan, from what I read the goids were leaving. Should be safe, right.

1 jump out something was shooting me, I managed to jump to the target system. Something caught me in jump space on the way there, space turned green, dropped me out I don't know where, and I died.

Wasn't the titan death clean to come view? I figured this was safe, so I could test out my steam deck controls and come watch the event. But alas, I ded.

I have enough money for a redeploy (which it's apparently called now?) so I can try again.

I'll come back on my PC controls. I'm just annoyed that I died while trying out my new deck controls

Well, given that you have enough funds for a redeploy, it might be a good idea to return using your PC controls, which you're more familiar with...this would likely offer better control and reduce the risk of unexpected mishaps during your journey!

danastjern

danastjern avatar
Posted 1 month ago.

Oops, seems like I can't quote your message!

You need to log-in to post here.