For Roguey

Home Board Index » Chit-chat » For Roguey

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 10 years ago.

Hey dude, srry for my inactivity idk when ill start writing those reviews, im busy these days.
Also start playing Dota 2 with me XD.

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

hi there xenon, its fine Smile

as for DOTA2 im kind-of a bit of a newbie with it atm Smile

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Um...there is a learning tutorial method xD, i can coach you lol, we can both play vs bots at first so you can grab the basics etc, later i can teach you mechanics. If youre interested catch me when im on steam Wink.

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Well this was my last game;

Still learning.. btw is there only one map or something?

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Yea. Thats the only map and its not always the same, because opponent team can be either f up or smth else, and btw on Slardar, use Threads, Armlet, Blink Dagger those are early game items.
PS: where are your ultimate skills lol?
Always get Ultimate on lv 6,11 and 16 depends on a hero but most of them 98 % require ultimates.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

well I never really thought much of the ultimate skills (so far) - Maybe I was picking characters with confusing/condition skills. Are the ultimate skills better on a certain class of character, or all different?

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

All ultimates are different and necessary for all heroes.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin

You need to log-in to post here.