Ender's Game

Home Board Index » Chit-chat » Ender's Game

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 10 years ago.

Anyone watched this awesome movie?
And why do i think that Formics are way simmilar to the Khaak Smile.

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
Raptor

Raptor avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Hey XeNoN, where have you been mate? well about that movie, I haven't seen it yet but... did you say Formics are way similar to the Khaak?! seems interesting and funny, I should watch it then! Smile

And btw you mentioned earlier that you were working on a mod for X3, right? Have you finished it or it took much time so you just canceled it? Smile because I'm now working on a Mod myself, one that will bring the Khaak, new Xenon and every thing to life! I'll also add new Khaak weapons plus some new khaak ships... and will also make the beam weapons (Plasma Beam Cannon, Phased Array Laser Cannon, Tri-Beam Cannon and the Fusion Beam Cannon) effective and available. Nod

It does not matter what we were in the past but what we are now, what we do and what we are going to be, our destiny.
XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

I didnt dissapeared, its just im so f busy that i barely play 2 h a day any game, i gave to my bro my steam acc so...it sux :S, but i still earn some money xD.
About the mod i quitted modding like 6 months ago unfortinetly since i have spare pc now until i buy new one, my options are limited, but im glad you started something, for sure ill check the mod out Smile.

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
Raptor

Raptor avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

OK, once I've finished my mod I'll post a thread to let you and others know. Smile

It could take maybe a month or two, but I imagine it will be awesome, it will include some of Rebirth soundtracks too. Nod

It does not matter what we were in the past but what we are now, what we do and what we are going to be, our destiny.

You need to log-in to post here.