Mods (those weird things)

Home Board Index » Chit-chat » Mods (those weird things)

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Level badge Miltaguey (15)
Posted 13 years ago.

Are we able to request to become a Mod, or is it a closed thing?

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 13 years ago.

ooh, well no requirement for being a mod - just thought you wouldnt be interested. I could make you a mod if you wish.

The only rules are basically, dont edit/delete other people text without reason or ban people for no reason. I could also grant X-Staff rights, which would allow you to post X2/3/TC news if you like as well.

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Posted 13 years ago.

Yeah that would be good. I will be on the website most days now, Smile

In the news, would that be the stuff from egosoft and that.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 13 years ago.

Well congratulations on your promotion, your a mod and a X-staff member. If you like I could give you ps3 access too (if interested).

What to post for news can be a little general. For example: you see someone make something which you think is really useful like a guide, video(s) etc. official news (new patch, new X-Universe News etc) or about another site/mod etc. .. ie: like a mod due for release (although only the bigger mods). To be honest the X sites arent as well developed for multi-users as the PS3/Ammo sites. However I can code sections - say you wanted to write articles, then I can write something to let you do that.

You dont need to post much, just when you feel like it Smile

On the PS3 site, I welcome your own news... ie. in a game you found out how to do something or tips you think would benefit someone else.

However, I wouldnt like to see news about bad feelings or abuse, noir swearing. Anyone can read news on the sites.

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Posted 13 years ago.

Thank you.... Smile
If I see something... (I already have) I will post it.
I don't have a PS3, I am an XBOX person, but if I find something I will mention it. Smile

You need to log-in to post here.