The list of ranks

Home Board Index » Chit-chat » The list of ranks

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

For anyone wondering what the new ranks are, look below. The list of ranks starts at 0, up-to 25. All ranks have something to do with Roguey.

0. Noguey
1. Newguey
2. Boguey
3. Noviguey
4. Rookiguey
5. Tropguey
6. Fightguey
7. Skillguey
8. Stickguey
9. Boneguey
10. Markoguey
11. Eagleguey
12. Proguey
13. Instruguey
14. Specoguey
15. Miltaguey
16. Waroguey
17. Assoguey
18. Cruguey
19. Battlguey
20. Hardguey
21. Conqoguey
22. Trueguey
23. Heroguey
24. Rebelguey
25. Roguey

TheWhiteTiger

TheWhiteTiger avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 12 years ago.

Let's reach the 25th rank. Roguey supporter

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Do you like the idea behind them? I thought they fit well with the site - since this is roguey' site Smile Maybe not all the titles work that well - but hopefully most do.

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Level badge Miltaguey (15)
Posted 12 years ago.

I like the idea Smile

TheWhiteTiger

TheWhiteTiger avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Yeah of course I like it that's why I said let's reach the 25th level Smile

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

glad to hear - ill have to think of some more rewards on the way too

PuppyOfWar

PuppyOfWar avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Any chance we could get a table or list of how many points are required for each level?

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Well, I didnt really want people to worry about the experience/requirements as it may encourage people spam the site for extra points. As I know your next question would be, how do I get points? :p

PuppyOfWar

PuppyOfWar avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

You were looking to think of more things for level rewards. How about one or more of the level rewards could be additional modest blog picture size allowances? Perhaps 700x392 -> 720x420 -> 750x450 for example in 2 different steps at 2 different higher levels, with a corresponding modest increase in the maximum file size, of course. Perhaps 75 kb -> 85 kb -> 100 kb for instance. What do you think?

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

well the size is set to 700 x 394 as this will span the width of the page, without stretching the site. The forum can use 980px'ish, as the right panel has been removed.

If you need larger images (which you will bound to need at times), then you could use an free image host to upload the image, then post UBB code into your blog. This usually works well, as you get thumbnail which is click-able. This saves my resources and means you could post really big images, after-all is 700x392 to 750x450 really going to help? only 50px more.

I personally use imageshack.us for this, which use easy to use.

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Huh... I just noticed I've been raised to 'level' 4 Big grin Awesomesauce! Big grin I was going to change to my usual Spider Jerusalem avatar when the option appeared, but I've rather grown to like my Fallout Boy :p

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

gz on level 4. The ranks are both a bit of fun, and a way to reward you with things. This helps me too, as when we were running an phpbb2/3 board, this site got hammered by spam-bots. This delay gives me an chance to make sure your not an spam-bot - as they can cause a lot of damage very quickly.

j0lt

j0lt avatar
Level badge Boneguey (9)
Posted 7 years ago.

How does one go about gaining ranks? I've posted about 20 messages, started a thread, picked an avatar, linked my steam account, browsed a bunch, and still Noguey. What's required to become a Newguey?

(I mostly just want to unlock the ability to play some of the flash games) :p

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 7 years ago.

hi there. It will be good to see another person using the arcade.

Ranks update at a set time every day, just need to give it time. I prefer it like this because it stops spam-bots from posting links onto the forum. It gives us a little time to check things.

j0lt

j0lt avatar
Level badge Boneguey (9)
Posted 7 years ago.

Ahh, gotcha! After posting I wondered if it might be something you did manually.

You need to log-in to post here.