About registering on the site

Home Board Index » Chit-chat » About registering on the site

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

I just wondered what you thought of the sign-up system so far? did you find anything confusing or not explained? do you have any suggestions for improvements?

TheWhiteTiger

TheWhiteTiger avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 12 years ago.

Well, it seems to be working in order and preventing spammers so it seems to be powerful enough so far.
But speaking of improvements I was wondering if we can have some backgrounds for the other sections of the site and the forum as well, since the C&C and Rebirth sites are having some nice backgrounds right now. Smile

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

I could add some backgrounds to the site areas - although have to be careful not to add backgrounds which are too dark, or light.

So far, I dont think even seen a spam-bot (chancing fate now) apart from once? (not even sure that was a spam-bot then). When that happened, I changed the anti-spam question just encase. I am glad its holding, as I used to see atleast 2 or 3 registering a day - it was being a big problem (which took time to deal with). Another reason the wiki got removed (it started having spam-bots).

hmm..... maybe thats a new reward? making you able to add to a wiki on this site?.. ie. code my own wiki! Smile

TheWhiteTiger

TheWhiteTiger avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 12 years ago.

hmm..... maybe thats a new reward? making you able to add to a wiki on this site?.. ie. code my own wiki! Smile
- Roguey

That would be good Smile

Also these are nice backgrounds now Smile

You need to log-in to post here.