Any FPS folks here?

Home Board Index » Chit-chat » Any FPS folks here?

NetHawk

NetHawk avatar
Level badge Eagleguey (11)
Posted 12 years ago.

Just wondering, anyone here playing FPS games?

Personally I'm completely in love with ARMA 2. It's THE FPS game if you ask me Big grin
Other then that I've played quite a few, been even in a Unreal Tournament clan back in the days Big grin

Oh, btw. found a great fps yesterday: http://www.truecombatelite.com/
Just look for the CQB mod (general downloads) Big grin

Burn rubber, not your soul!
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

I used to play a lot of FPS style games, although in the past couple of years I havnt played as many. Ive been using the PS3 for most games and only started to come back to PC gaming.

I also was in a Unreal Tournament clans (although in a assault style ones). I thought I got quite fair in them. If I remember I was once in NRG? which was once the second in the clan score on utassault.net.

NetHawk

NetHawk avatar
Level badge Eagleguey (11)
Posted 12 years ago.

Deaho Clan here Big grin
We weren't the best, but prolly the most fun you can get on lan parties. Y'know, the guys that roll up with a grill, 3 plates of beer, whiskey, a blasting sound system and just make a party.

Burn rubber, not your soul!
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

lol, sounds like good times. My UT gaming was done over the internet, although I still remmeber destroying a keyboard whilst in a match by knocking a half pint of beer into it... whoops Smile

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Level badge Miltaguey (15)
Posted 12 years ago.

For me First Person shooters are not my favourite but I like them, I play the standard ones like Call of Duty and do like Enemy Territory: Quake Wars. That's about it.

You need to log-in to post here.