Mika like Freddie Mecury

Home Board Index » Chit-chat » Mika like Freddie Mecury

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Level badge Miltaguey (15)
Posted 12 years ago.

I don't know what sort of music all you lot like but I have noticed that Mika, sounds a lot like and sings like Freddie Mercury, from Queen. I heard his song 'Grace Kelly' on the radio and the lyrics have the line; 'So I tried a little Freddie' It might just be coincidence. As I said I don't know if you lot like Queen or Mika, but it would be good to hear your response.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

hey m8,

well I used to listen to a lot more music than I do now, just been busy doing other things really. Maybe its something I should get back into, as it can be rather relaxing depending on what music of course.

Im not too sure on the other artist, but I do know a few of Queen's songs - although I guess many people do!

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Defiantly! Music is a nice way of relaxing, I always have Spotify playing music or I have Radio 2 on. I do like various artists such as Queen, Harry Chapin and the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra. I don't like modern rap and pop though.

TheWhiteTiger

TheWhiteTiger avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 12 years ago.

I never heard about Mika, as for a queen which one do you mean, the only artist with the "Queen" title I know is queen Latifa, she is an American singer & actress.

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Queen! Is one of the most famous bands in Britain, Freddie Mercury was there lead singer. Type Queen into youtube, take a look.

TheWhiteTiger

TheWhiteTiger avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 12 years ago.

Really, I just don't know that much of British artists, I only know few of them, I'm American you know, I'll be sure to check Queen out. Smile

You need to log-in to post here.