Sorry for not being here.

Home Board Index » Chit-chat » Sorry for not being here.

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Level badge Miltaguey (15)
Posted 12 years ago.

What can I say? Sorry guys, I have not being posting much. Had a lot to and not playing the X games much at the moment. A lot of work to do as well, I have been playing on the Arcade when I get bored... Smile

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

same goes for me too.. just things come-up and we have to do other things... its quite understandable.

Its great to see the site doing well, with many new posts and people. hopefully everyone is happy Smile
Ive been playing with a mobile recently, as I just got the internet on it. thanks to a cousin of mine.

ps. much of my spare time has been going into a new hang-man game for the arcade. I will finish off that space-trading game but its fairly complex. Id like to get one flash game done.

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 12 years ago.

I think you're both beating yourselves up unnecessarily. We all have actual lives that don't revolve around sitting at the PC. Don't worry about it Big grin

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

Well for me.. ive been here long a long time. There would be a question/message etc. on the forum and I would be the only person to reply normally. However now (over a year or two later) im seeing others answering much faster and with just as good replies. Its a good thing although, I guess it shows people are enjoying the forums and sticking around.

You need to log-in to post here.