Console site, change to 'game' site?

Home Board Index » Chit-chat » Console site, change to 'game' site?

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

Ive been wondering about the console site during the past few days, what about changing it into a game site, so the console and the pc could be supported? this way things such as steam news could be posted and that. I just wondered what you guys think? would it make the site more useful?

TheWhiteTiger

TheWhiteTiger avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 11 years ago.

I thought of that too before but I didn't talk about it. It would work out since the site is not meant to be for a single subject or certain game.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Well the site already been expanded on to support the 360, I guess it wouldnt take too much to support the pc too. The only issue is another move of address, since its been:

ps3.roguey
roguey/ps3
roguey/console
roguey/games

although if it was done, then it would really expand on the amount of content that could be posted. Surely there be a few interested, as the steam group has quite a lot of members now.

TheWhiteTiger

TheWhiteTiger avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 11 years ago.

I would suggest that if possible, make the "games.roguey" subdomain, then set those sections under that subdomains, for example: games.roguey../ps3, games.roguey../xbox360, games.roguey../pc and so on, with keeping the same system for the news coverage but adding the PC to it as well.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

We dont use sub-domains any-more :P however hopefully a simple rename folder should work, then its updating all the code and paths.

Would anyone else be interested in it?

You need to log-in to post here.