Blender Game Project

Home Board Index » Chit-chat » Blender Game Project

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

Roguey and i are starting a project. If i may speak for roguey we will need quite a few people on this. Some skills we will need and others can be taught. We need people for modoling, textureing diffrent items to makeing python code for the game. For those that are intrested send me an email with your user name in the subject. My email is temp-eeemail@yahoo.com.

A question that has puzzled me for my whole 24 years of life. If a word is in the dictonary is mispelled how do we know?
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

I'm a little worried because this would be a huge project to do (and would require a lot of skilled people). However if enough people were interested in helping, then it would be a lot easier. Current X-games have so many hard limits, and it would be great if these could be removed, as they seem rather out-dated designs: 6 turrets per ship, lack of sub-systems, jump-drive for all, sectors rather than open-space etc. I think both of us arent keen on the idea of drones - what ego are suggesting in rebirth. Hopefully rebirth will be a great game of-course.

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

I agree with what roguey said. But after years of being in buisness for my self i have learned no project is to big. I find breaking something down into sections makes it look less big yes with more people both skilled and unskilled it will go faster. Its just a matter of those willing to help and willing to learn. But as i said this project is not to big its a lack of help we have that makes it so big.

A question that has puzzled me for my whole 24 years of life. If a word is in the dictonary is mispelled how do we know?

You need to log-in to post here.