Design change - Like or dislike?

Home Board Index » Chit-chat » Design change - Like or dislike?

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

I want to know what you guys think of the updated web-design of the X2/X3AP sites (shown here). Do you like the new design, or prefer the old?

I wanted to check before I change all the sites to the current, encase you guys hate it Smile

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Level badge Miltaguey (15)
Posted 11 years ago.

If you are meaning the background image, I like the idea, but (it may be my screen res) the image is slightly pixalated.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Yea, that's a bit of a problem. Using large background images can look pixelated unless they are high resolution. I've tried to make them a bit better now, although they are just background images. I have to watch how much resources they use. I need to work more on the forum however as not 100% happy with them ATM. Hopefully the other sites are okay now.

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

Will we get our reward stuff back like the text and title stuff?

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Well I think I removed all of that to make the forum less messy - I think I went a little over the top. However I will look to re-include the features on the new design - atm the forum is a work in progress.

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

I think it looks good but the background with the stars plays hell on my eyes. So that one i do not like but the others look good.

A question that has puzzled me for my whole 24 years of life. If a word is in the dictonary is mispelled how do we know?
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Okay, ive done some more to the forum. The stars are gone, and now the rewards are back. Ive moved the advert out of the way - that was confusing me for awhile. So what do you think of the forums now?

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

Beer very nice now

A question that has puzzled me for my whole 24 years of life. If a word is in the dictonary is mispelled how do we know?
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

cheers Beers

Is it a problem that ive removed in the login box on the forum? just didnt have any place to put it ... no rude ideas plz :p

You need to log-in to post here.