Help adding a custom ship

Home Board Index » Chit-chat » Help adding a custom ship

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

If any one has the time i need help adding a ship to reunion. I have read the ship makeing tut but i dont understand i am makeing the ship in blender converting it to a 3ds file and i have it finished in gmax and that is where i get lost i dont know how to make it into a bod file and a seen things like that

A question that has puzzled me for my whole 24 years of life. If a word is in the dictonary is mispelled how do we know?
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

You need double shadows dbox2 plugin to be able to export bods. Dbox2 will export to a log, where you use a grabber to save the contents to a bod.

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

Then can you send me a clean version when i go to download it i get this

Picture

This is from the link in the ship makeing tut for reunion

A question that has puzzled me for my whole 24 years of life. If a word is in the dictonary is mispelled how do we know?
caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

Also is it possable to replase all the station in the game with my own creations but still have them do what they do or is that a touchy subject

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

That's odd, I just checked that site on my nexus (which also runs chrome) and it didn't have a problem with it. Although I didn't have the ?p part, where is the guide with the link? I can email you the copies I got, but that will have be tomorrow, as I'm not on the PC.

As for the stations, you could replace all of them if you want.

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

http://roguey.co.uk/x3/edit/killertide/ship_tutorial1.php i click the link at the bottom where you get the stuff you need.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

No problems with the link with the nexus, so I don't know why your seeing that message. I guess you checked your pc?

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

No problems with the link with the nexus, so I don't know why your seeing that message. I guess you checked your pc?
- Roguey

Confirming it works fine in Chrome for me as well.

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

yeah i took a chance and ignored it downloaded dbox and my anitvirus program went nuts

You need to log-in to post here.