X3 not working

Home Board Index » Chit-chat » X3 not working

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

hey so i gave in and i bought AP and now TC, Reunion and AP dont work it tells me that the program has suddenly stoped. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Cleaned/deleted the old x3 files i have done every thing possable and i still get the same message. I have plunty of room (im only useing 80 gigabytes of 3 Terabytes)i even tryed to restor my computer from a restore point. This computer does not have any of the modding tools for x3 so i have not deleted unpacked or overwriten any files nore does it have any mods for any of the games or personal scripts. Any one have any ideas.

A question that has puzzled me for my whole 24 years of life. If a word is in the dictonary is mispelled how do we know?
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

Woh, you sounds like you had nothing but problems with everything you do. Dont suppose the PC is over-clocked or something? maybe do a RAM test or something. I Guess you updated all the drivers, which windows are you running?

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

Every thing is up dated im running Intel Core i7 processors Windows 7 Home Premium, 64bit, 16GB 1600Mhz Quad Channel memory 4GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 690 2TB RAID 1+0 performance hard drive High-performance CPU liquid cooling unit. I copyed the box i know noting of computers so im guessim that is what i have lol. As for the x3 games i found out the problem it wasnt deleteing all the way. I have them all working again.

A question that has puzzled me for my whole 24 years of life. If a word is in the dictonary is mispelled how do we know?
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

nice pc there. glad you got it sorted now Smile

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

its not as good as you would think i still experence lagging when i go into terran sectors

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Well that isnt right, my older pc never struggled with X3, nor X3TC when it had 4gb of ram (all it needed for high detailed textures).

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

i think its because of how detailed the stations are it did it on my old pc to i just dont understand i just need those mod files for TC so i can make my own terran stations so im not lagging so bad

You need to log-in to post here.