Hated But loved

Home Board Index » Chit-chat » Hated But loved

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

I have found a way to reset all negitive standings with all the races. What i did was i cheated and madea scrip to span fully fitted brigantines jumped into an unknow sector and spawned about 200 of these M2's i then bought 20 of each station that prodouced a bio, mineral or e-cell. I then had the brig's attack every thing that made a bio, mineral, or e-cells. Once that was done i threw all but 10 of the brigs into a khaak sector and they met there makers. Now as for the standings no one could dock to buy stuff and suddenly out of nowere i here you have gaind recongnition and i see hero of sol hero of the federation ect. i know controle all products made and chage out the but for them. Now some of you say this is cheating and i agree but i do perfur the term aggressive manopoly Big grin

A question that has puzzled me for my whole 24 years of life. If a word is in the dictonary is mispelled how do we know?
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

hmm.. well if youre using scripts why not simply adjust the race relation values? there is a command for that.

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 11 years ago.

It's something you could try to do in a vanilla game as well, although you'd have to work pretty hard to get each race back on good terms after wiping out their factories Wink

If you're looking for ways to monopolise the economy caffeeine, why don't you take a look at the CLS Guide recently added to the ES boards? Very informative, very clever and very well written.

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

yeah i looked at it that game was more of a i dont give a holler what happens still it works now im borad with it lol

A question that has puzzled me for my whole 24 years of life. If a word is in the dictonary is mispelled how do we know?

You need to log-in to post here.