Which space-game are you looking forward to most?

Home Board Index » Chit-chat » Which space-game are you looking forward to most?

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

Seeing there are 3 space-games in development; Rebirth, Elite dangerous and Sstar citizen. Which one are you looking forward to most and why?

ThornandSpec

ThornandSpec avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 11 years ago.

I'm personally looking forward to X Rebirth, there's so much new content that they could add into it, and the scale scale has been incredible in the games leading up to it! I feel some (not all) of the functions that will be in Star Citizen will be in Rebirth too, mainly planet-side activities and hopefully a customizable character! Not to mention that with all the heavy and beautiful graphics in Star Citizen I doubt that my current machine could run it at all, and I'm hoping that Rebirth will be a bit less demanding, and there's still some loyalty to Egosoft's X series games.

If my mission goal was pissing off the entire ATF fleet, then consider it a success!
Raptor

Raptor avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 10 years ago.

I'm still looking forward to X Rebirth most, especially that it should be the best in Egosoft's history so far though it has been taking too much time being developed, hoping its worthy the time and effort... well at least I know what could the game look like since I've played X3, but I'm not so sure about Star Citizen. That doesn't mean I don't beleive SC would be as much wonderful as (or even more interesting than) X Rebirth but it means I need to know more about SC first.

Also one more thing, I see the multiplayer feature of SC is one of the best features but unfortunately for me I have hard time with the internet connection for some time now, untill I resolve this problem, why not look forward to both X-R and SC? Wink I'm a fan for Space Sim PC Games. Smile

For Elite Dangerous, I know nothing about this game yet, it could be good I don't know.

It does not matter what we were in the past but what we are now, what we do and what we are going to be, our destiny.
AlphanInfidel

AlphanInfidel avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 10 years ago.

I voted for X-R because I am looking forward to it, and I don't know anything about any other games! No doubt some of the better informed could hazard a guess, but they'll still have to wait the same as the rest of us!

I am an Alien!
j0lt

j0lt avatar
Level badge Boneguey (9)
Posted 7 years ago.

You forgot to include No Man's Sky.

You need to log-in to post here.