What are you listening now?

Home Board Index » Chit-chat » What are you listening now?

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 10 years ago.

Same as topic Big grin.

Currently:
Neurotech - Triumph

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

oh, thats werid. Today I upgraded by sound card from the onboard one, to a Asus Xonar DS. The main reason was to get a DTS signal to my amp, although most sound seems better now.

Although I big of a tight-squeeze next to my GPU:
Picture

Heavy going music btw, I prefer something a little softer. Smile

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 10 years ago.

Although I big of a tight-squeeze next to my GPU:
- Roguey

LOL Big grin Just a wee bit tight :p

Currently listening to: Blind Melon - Dear ol' Dad

Edit: Found a Youtube link!

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
DangerClose

DangerClose avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 10 years ago.

Old school rock, country and some bluegrass. (ZZ Top, Brooks & Dunn, Ricky Skaggs, etc)

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

I enjoyed that one a bit more, a bit light-hearted Smile

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

I have large music taste but its focused mostly on Industrial and Industrial Metal.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
ThornandSpec

ThornandSpec avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Really big into Daft Punk recently, they've got some nice stuff, bought their new album. I can't go wrong with Breaking Benjamin either, could listen to them all day, lol. The Glitch Mob has got me too, great for when your playing X3AP, works as background music for just about anything. Got alittle Three Days Grace and Linkin Park in here somewhere too, lol.

If my mission goal was pissing off the entire ATF fleet, then consider it a success!
XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Thorn@
In the next few days ill start drawing scetches for a ships i think i should model for X3 AP, first i wanna do Xenon, M0 and M7M :P.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

@XeNoN I been interested to see them sketches.

so far music wise, well not much today Smile

DangerClose

DangerClose avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 10 years ago.

Yeah, I went through a phase where I listened to Breaking Benjamin, too. Don't worry, it's temporary. (I'm kidding with you, it's fine music.) Anybody else like classical music, or just me?

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

DangerClose@
Well i like it, but more like soundtrack music like:
Jeremy Soule, Two Steps From Hell, Basil Poleadoris, John Dreamer (posted a link already), Hanz Zimmer etc. About pure classical music unfortinetly no.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
ThornandSpec

ThornandSpec avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Yeah, I went through a phase where I listened to Breaking Benjamin, too. Don't worry, it's temporary. (I'm kidding with you, it's fine music.) Anybody else like classical music, or just me?
- DangerClose

I used to listen to queen, still like him, and the beetles are always good Smile

If my mission goal was pissing off the entire ATF fleet, then consider it a success!
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Good songs Xenon.

The first one I turned up a bit loud as the neighbours where talking loud. although after it finished it was all quiet Smile

TheWhiteTiger

TheWhiteTiger avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 10 years ago.

I do like Celine Dion as she really put quality in whatever she sings, there are others but I don't really keep up with music these days. Besides, in my "personal" opinion, most of the music these days has really turned into the opposite of good, I don't really see any feelings, good performances not to mention that the words that we have once considered offensive are now in almost every song on the TV & YouTube. Eek
Note: What I said above doesn't have anything to do with what is posted above by all of you, I haven't listened to anything yet, so please don't feel offended as it's non of my intentions and this only reflects my personal opinion as I stated earlier. Smile

1 2 »

You need to log-in to post here.