What are you listening now?

Home Board Index » Chit-chat » What are you listening now?

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 10 years ago.

TheWhiteTiger@
You have more chicks except Celine Dion like:
Within Temptation (Gothic rock simmilar to the Nightwish but better)

Evanescence (everyone heard for them xD)
Lorena McKennit (famous for Highlander OST's and some other songs) for example:

Anyway currently listening to:
Passanger - Just the same

AND

In Flames - Embody The Invisible

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
DangerClose

DangerClose avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 10 years ago.

Oh, my, yes. Hans Zimmer is the boss. He makes amazing music for such a variety of movies and even video games.
Xenon, I used to like Evanescense, too, but I heard a live recording once, and I haven't listened to them since. Besides, I can't sing along with those chicks with my decrepit, senile, tobacco-sweetened voice. I prefer the sound of Willie Nelson, Elvis,or Bob Dylan to most contemporary artists.
Queen is great, too, thanks for pointing that out, ThornAndSpec.

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

About tobacco-sweetened voice i agree hahahahhaha. That's why i play guitar and drums xD.

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
DangerClose

DangerClose avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 10 years ago.

The soundtrack for that did sound good. I really liked the soundtrack for Serenity, Joss Whedon's movie for the Firefly series. The best track was:
was called "Leaf on the Wind," I can't seem to get the link to work. That twangy southern-style found in cowboy ballads and such is usually a good start to a song.

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Awesome song from Neurotech (newest), since there wasnt this song on the youtube yet i took liberty to upload it!
Enjoy!

PS: I hate Movie Maker, if you experience low sound quality, change to 480 P.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
RandomTank

RandomTank avatar
Level badge Assoguey (17)
Posted 10 years ago.

What can I say? It's great BGM for gaming, especially instead of the TC music that I've head a bazillion times... Big grin

I will be the one to take you down!
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

Well I do prefer the sonic music to that of the globus one you posted. Although isnt it a abit busy for background music?

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Salma Hayek :>>>>>>

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

One of the best songz from A Day To remember! Big grin

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
« 1 2

You need to log-in to post here.