ED - Entering "Ships for Sale" info

Home Board Index » Website suggestions » ED - Entering "Ships for Sale" info

oldfella54

oldfella54 avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 9 years ago.

Hey Roguey - the ship input area is looking fine. Thanks a lot... makes things much easier.

... and as for DHLF not worshipping the mighty Win 8 (.1) ... :-J

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 9 years ago.

It seems I often forget to thank Roguey for his efforts..
so if I wrote in the past in a "rude" way with just "I want this or that".. demanding things..
I really be thankful for his work
- DHLF

Thanks, im glad im able to keep up with the demands. I do welcome suggestions, as they often improve things that I didnt think about.

HEy! Iceweasel is a browser used on linux machines.. it IS firefox but due to legal issues they had to rename it.

I hated those crappy Win8 on my laptop so I replaced it with Jessie.
- DHLF

Thanks for explaining. I did try Win 8.1 myself and didnt like it - so ive stuck with Win 7. Win 10 looks smilar to 7. Although we going a bit off-topic Smile

Hey Roguey - the ship input area is looking fine. Thanks a lot... makes things much easier
- oldfella54

Glad to hear, hopefully its fits okay will all browsers and that. I made sure there was a bit more empty-space than before. I did kind-of want to keep the 3 row thing because if Frontier expand the ship-list, then its easier to spread over 3 rows than 2.

DHLF

DHLF avatar
Level badge Conqoguey (21)
Posted 9 years ago.

@Roguey
Again sorry for the delay:
Yes, now all things are in place.
Iceweasel got plenty of space now for the numbers,
Firefox is just showing all prices up to the end(Anaconda).

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 9 years ago.

Glad to hear it working better. At-least with 3 columns we have space if Frontier add more ships Smile

« 1 2

You need to log-in to post here.