Hellion - Space survival game

Home Board Index » PC Gaming » Hellion - Space survival game

Orbot

Orbot avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 7 years ago.

Hellion is a new space survival game currently in Early Access - http://store.steampowered.com/app/588210/

I have played about 15 hours and so far I have enjoyed it quite a lot. It has lots of potential so it will be pretty interesting to see where the game is heading.

Orbot

Orbot avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 6 years ago.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 6 years ago.

Indeed, another interesting space survival game. So do you know much about the enemies? if they are enemy ships/soldiers?

Orbot

Orbot avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 6 years ago.

Your worst enemy is deadly and harsh conditions of space. You have to maintain your ship and station to survive. Another threat is other player who may come and kill you for loot and take over your space station.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 6 years ago.

Another threat is other player who may come and kill you for loot and take over your space station.
- edqe

For me thats a bit of a disappointment, I dont like the idea of some other player taking all my stuff. Is PvP toggleable?

Orbot

Orbot avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 6 years ago.

For me thats a bit of a disappointment, I dont like the idea of some other player taking all my stuff. Is PvP toggleable?
- Roguey

At least from the player side you can't do anything but I don't know if you can do it on a server settings.

The game is pretty time consuming and slow paced so losing everything is pretty brutal. I have been lucky to meet another player only once and everything went peacefully. Maybe I can't recommend give the game a try because there is a risk to lose everything.

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 6 years ago.

Oh is it like Rust in space? if so that is cool. I enjoyed my time with Rust but quit around the time they switched to the new engine.

I also enjoyed Empyrion - Galactic Survival. Haven't played that one in a while but it was pretty good, I should install that again as they had a major update recently.

You need to log-in to post here.