Ships List (Google Sheet)

Home Board Index » X4: Foundations » Ships List (Google Sheet)

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Level badge Miltaguey (15)
Posted 5 years ago.

Hi all,

I've started working on a list of all the ships, it's incomplete but i'll finish it as I go. I feel it's at a point to at least be a little bit useful!

I'm missing the most the L & XL ship values, for Argon and I have not yet put L & XL ships for Teladi. I'm going this as I get access to them. If anyone wants to add any missing reply with all the values here.

Please note that the 'Max' values are made of all different components. It is not possible to get the max values on everything.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19SbZLbU63YANbjSAh1TlEXiJUzx3m9zPJbaJhorvo2E/edit?usp=sharing

Hope it helps.

bozo64r (a.k.a bozogs)

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 5 years ago.

Where did you get the ship prices? so far I havnt seen them in the in-game files.

ps. would you like me to link it on the help pages?

tSpecR

tSpecR avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 5 years ago.

Nice, one thing would be cool, the rank needed to be able to buy them. This is a great help as is though.

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Posted 5 years ago.

I've found a problem, I started doing this information before I knew that factions changes prices depending on their relationship with you, does anyone know if this is for ships as well?

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 5 years ago.

I've found a problem, I started doing this information before I knew that factions changes prices depending on their relationship with you, does anyone know if this is for ships as well?
- bozo64r

Well looking at wares.xml I noticed there is a min, avg and max for ship prices. I did wonder why those were there, but I guess those are there depending on your relationship with a faction?

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Posted 5 years ago.

I noticed there is a min, avg and max for ship prices. I did wonder why those were there, but I guess those are there depending on your relationship with a faction?
- Roguey

Makes sense, i'll go through the file and take the average but with caveat that says they can be higher or lower

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 5 years ago.

Makes sense, i'll go through the file and take the average but with caveat that says they can be higher or lower
- bozo64r

Surely between the min and max values set?

ps. did you want me to place a link in the help section to your spreadsheet?

You need to log-in to post here.