Ship sorting options gone?

Home Board Index » X4: Foundations » Ship sorting options gone?

AlanEsh

AlanEsh avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 10 months ago.

Love this tool! However I am no longer able to sort the X4 ship lists by column. Is it me or is that feature broken?
Also when I exported a list of ships (I was hoping to sort them myself in a Gsheet), it didn't contain speed or travel speed for the ships.

Thanks!

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 months ago.

hi there, thanks for letting me know. The thing is the site is going through a move; and all of the code is being updated/fixed and UI improvements. Recently someone ask me to add the Yasur to the ship page; so I updated some of the code to include it. However the new code is not 'fitting' well, it broke some things like the sorting (I was thinking no-one would notice lol). However on the new host its fully working.

We would have switched to the new host soon, but some real-life things are happening; we are ripping up the front garden and install soak-aways, new gas supply (winter was cold with only plug in raditors) and broadband connection. So we have the hire cost of a 3t digger (which isnt cheap). I would say the new site is about a week away from taking over (when I get the time, I have already spent nearly a month on it). I still got some admin things to finish, my home isnt finished and Elite Dangerous needs a new System Object Browser. The new host should be faster too, as there is less 'junk' installed, but meant I had to build my own cpanel. It was good to see pages working correctly, such as Bai Gi walkthrough which had all broken links.

I could look at adding the speed/travel speed, but those values can differ depending which drive you fit.

Hopefully I can get it all up and working soon - when I get the time to finish it Bricks

AlanEsh

AlanEsh avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 10 months ago.

Super, no worries, do what you can when you like Smile

You need to log-in to post here.