Questions from a new player

Home Board Index » X4: Foundations » Questions from a new player

jekaribne

jekaribne avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 7 months ago.

Hi! I just started playing X4 Foundations and had a few questions. Hoping to get some answers.

I started as a terran recruit and have been playing for a little over 6 hours. I have my starter ship upgraded, and also have a small mining ship with a captain mining and selling to help me with income. My question about this is, should I keep buying mining ships and have a fleet going while I venture out, or should I be doing something else?

I am at the part where I have to build my dock at a space station after the pioneer mission where I got sucked into an anomaly of some sort. I have no satellites on me and can't find a builder so I am super lost. I can't even get another ship over here yet to bring satellites. Any tips on how to get past this part?
https://xender.vip/
Mod question - I tried installing the star wars mod but it won't work after it was put in the correct folder. I see it in the mod menu but I can't load it. I have all of the 4 DLC's, but for some reason it won't let me activate the mod. Am I missing something?

I am sure I will have 1000000 more questions as this game is huge, but this is what i got for now. Thanks!!!!

You need to log-in to post here.