Are xbox elite controllers easy to rebuild if nece

Home Board Index » XBox » Are xbox elite controllers easy to rebuild if nece

jafif

jafif avatar
Level badge Noguey (0)
Posted 10 months ago.

Really want to get an elite controller but concerned about spending 150 pound for it to just break without any reason. Will i be able to replace bumpers etc.. if necessary similiar to a standard xbox controller or are the bumpers and dpad etc. Etc.. different and not available in a repair pack? Also how [/url] durable are the paddles on the back will they ever break or get less snappy (if so is it possible to replace them)

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 months ago.

I can understand what you mean; the Playstation has a similar thing called the Edge controller. That thing is like £200, which I dont really see what it does for the extra price. Sure its got some nice extra features, but they are just extra features really.

You can replace the whole controller multiable times for the price of the super duper controller. Surely the standard controller isnt junk now because of the new fancy controller?

In the past I have repaired a few Xbox controllers, you normally get replacement parts from ebay, like bumpers etc.

I guess the best thing to see if the controller is worth it is watch a few disassembly videos? see what they think of it, how easy it is to take apart and replace things.

You need to log-in to post here.