Xbox made me love gaming again

Home Board Index » XBox » Xbox made me love gaming again

grino

grino avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 6 months ago.

Having ups and downs like everybody I didn't really enjoy gaming at all. I got all three major consoles but then I ended up not enjoying to play anything. Subbed back into game pass to see what's new. Started again online Halo infinity, binged Gears series.

It throw me back in my youth when my mom gave me Xbox 360 with gears 3 on Xmas and I didn't really appreciate that how hard it was for her at that time to buy a console. I just fell in love with gaming again with these OG series. I love halo infinity getting back on its feet again, multiplayer is amazing and campaign still need to be finished tho. Need to finish Halo campaigns cuz I never get to finish all games.
https://xender.vip/
Every week or two we get added new games to the game pass I can try what I want cuz now that I moved closer to work I can play basically all day after work.

Don't get me wrong I love all console companies for their identity games. Zelda or Mario on Nintendo, Uncharted or Last of us on Playstation. But I truly believe that Xbox right now is making a lot pro gaming steps for us and I can't wait for the upcoming years.

You need to log-in to post here.