Hi to you all

Home Board Index » Introduce yourself » Hi to you all

JayVee

JayVee avatar
Level badge Stickguey (8)
Posted 9 years ago.

Thanks Roguey for all the help I've got from your site, been playing TC & AP on steam since May. I played Elite on an Atari ST as soon as it was released back when, after reading reviews of the BBC version. Years later found X2 for the PC & spent hours playing it, didn't play any games after that until last May. Incidentally I still have the original Elite on an Atari and on a hard drive (big box). Still have to get help from this site from time to time thanks again for all the effort that you have put into it

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 9 years ago.

No problem at all, thanks. Myself I dont have the original systems (BBC-B or the Master (with tube)), so its quite a feat to still have them. I have emulators for them instead. I was a bit young for the first Elite on the BBC, so my first time was Elite was on the PC (with full coloured in ships - I was spoiled eh?). My dad however used to play the first Elite a lot. As you said, Egsosoft were the only few companies to offer a similar game for a long time. Anyway, welcome to the site Wave

CmdLordSchmarty

CmdLordSchmarty avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 7 years ago.

Hi from down under,stumbled across your site googling for more recent information on elite dangerous trade routes which were actually accurate and info with more up to date vision on the game for those without horizon upgrade...thanks all who spend time updating....

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 7 years ago.

hi there, glad the information has helped you on your trading. Its always nice to reconfirm the data is up-to-date. welcome to the site Wave

You need to log-in to post here.