Thank you kindly

Home Board Index » Introduce yourself » Thank you kindly

Vicis

Vicis avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 9 years ago.

Hey there, just made an account to hop on the forums and thank you for all that this website has done over the years!

I used to use this site when I played X3, and was pleasantly surprised when it came up during a searching for ED trading information.

So, once again, I'd just like to express my gratitude for all the work that's gone into this website! You might not see me on the forums, but know that I'll be making good use of this site, just as I have for years prior. I also see a nice little Star Citizen section, and I have no doubt that will come in handy once the PU launches. Who knows, maybe I'll even join the SC organization that I see you guys are thinking of starting up!

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 9 years ago.

Hi there Vicis, welcome to the site Wave

The ED trade information is only manual input atm - until Frontier give us an API. Although im glad its some use to others. I guess the more people who update it, the better it becomes. Trading is a kind-of hard work atm.

as for SC, thats true. When more of the game is out, then I can create more content. However atm im not of a fan of the deathmatch arean mode. I prefer online coop than online deathmatch.

Anyway, enjoy your visit.

You need to log-in to post here.