A belated thank you.

Home Board Index » Introduce yourself » A belated thank you.

Argon1

Argon1 avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 7 years ago.

Hi, i have been using your site for a few years and have never made an account, what's worse is i have never said thank you for all of your hard compiling pretty much all the information anyone could need for the x series myself included.

I first started with X beyond the frontier and after reading the instructions and giving it half an hour turned it off. A while later still missing the original Elite game i tried it one more time but this time had search for the help that was sorely missing from the official game guide.In the end i collected the full series and each time i've found myself here looking for pointers or again the information that missing and should have been included with the game. At some point i will probably give into temptation and try Elite Dangerous on one platform or another and once again have the website open while im playing as gaming gospel.

I know it's not always been easy and of some frustration you've had trying to help make the games better and would like to say a very belated and well earned thank you which i have also posted on steam. I had a fairly severe accident 3 years ago and ended up playing for the escape outlet, you saved me alot of frustration and that allowed me to relax and feel a little bit of freedom that i had been missing.

So Roguey, once again a very heartfelt and sincere thank you.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 7 years ago.

hi there, welcome to the site Wave

sorry to hear about your accident, I do hope things have got some-what better for you.

as for the x-games, I agree the documentation on them can be very lacking in places - which I could see being frustrating to some players. I am glad some of what ive did helped you - always great to know.

Elite is a little of a mixed bag to be honest - its a really great build-up stage; getting bigger and better ships. But after that, there is a lot of content missing. Im also not a big fan of PvP, as there isnt a PvE mode. Solo isnt the ideal solution.

Anyway, take care and let us know if you have any questions.

You need to log-in to post here.