Cobra Mk4 availabilty near Rhea

Home Board Index » Introduce yourself » Cobra Mk4 availabilty near Rhea

Galileon

Galileon avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 7 years ago.

In the ship locator there are three locations listed within 25Ly of Rhea. FYI, I visited all three and none had the Mk4 Cobra.
Can someone point me to one? I'm tired of running around.

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 7 years ago.

Confirmed available in Chini on Laird Station
Picture
Picture

From the wiki: http://elite-dangerous.wikia.com/wiki/Cobra_MkIV
The Cobra MkIV is available for in-game credits to anyone who has individually purchased both Elite Dangerous and Elite Dangerous: Horizons before the 5th of Feb 2016 on PC. This also includes Lifetime Expansion pass holders. For Xbox One commanders, the ship is available to those who purchased the Horizons season pass before the 30th of July, 2016.

oken_pierre

oken_pierre avatar
Level badge Skillguey (7)
Posted 7 years ago.

I think the unavailability of the Cobra MK IV to everyone is a shame. This is the one unavailable ship to me that would solve many of my problems. It is the only lower cost ship that has enough free internal available slots to do what I consider useful. Please make the Cobra MK IV available to all of us or at least those who have purchased the Horizons Season Pass no matter when purchased....

Geordie6868

Geordie6868 avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 7 years ago.

I'd save up for an Asp Explorer. I had the option for a Cobra MkIV but I instead bought the Explorer. It's worth the wait and struggle. I'm still using it after 200+ hours of play.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 7 years ago.

I think the unavailability of the Cobra MK IV to everyone is a shame.
- oken_pierre

Yea I dont really understand it either. I might of understood if it was something like the Federal Corvette/Cutter, because Frontier want you to buy Horizons. However locking the Cobra Mk4 seems like an odd move, as for some people it wont ever have much interest. It would make more sense for newer commanders too.

You need to log-in to post here.