Another Dangerous guy

Home Board Index » Introduce yourself » Another Dangerous guy

MrDriv3

MrDriv3 avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 7 years ago.

Hi there! My name is Phil, 20, British and I am really getting back into Elite Dangerous after it being too complicated for my younger more stupid self. Good god I did not know what I was missing out on! I play it on the Xbox One (complete heathen, I know) but I am going to build myself a powerful computer later this year so I can enjoy it and other games that just aren't the same on console or that aren't even there Smile
Saw the resources in the ED section like where to find particular internal parts for the ships and it looks like I will really need a site like this in future so I may not be on the forums much but I'll be making the most of what you've got going on Big grin

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 7 years ago.

hi there phi, welcome to the site Wave

I think for quite a few people, docking can be a bit of issue. So I can understand why some people give up with Elite. Until you got the basics covered, then Elite is pretty hard going. So good on you for giving it another go.

As for the xbox version, I never played it on it. I hear it works fairly well. I do play on PC and even use a mixture of game-pad (I know people will probably say I should use a joystick) and keyboard. For me it works very well, so if you do change to a pc later, you can keep using the same controls (especially if you use an Xbox 360/one controller).

I am glad the site is useful, if you have any comments or suggestions please post them Smile

MrDriv3

MrDriv3 avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 7 years ago.

Absolutely will do Smile As I understand the xbox version is pretty close to the PC version so all the stuff you've got on here is fairly spot on for me. I appreciate the personal touch you've got going on by the way, keep it up Smile

You need to log-in to post here.