Howdy Doodie

Home Board Index » Introduce yourself » Howdy Doodie

DarrenStephens

DarrenStephens avatar
Level badge Newguey (1)
Posted 12 years ago.

Hey guys. Downloaded the X3TC and X3AP from steam last weekend and have been slowly getting into the game. Decided to get a little outside help as i found the game a little overwhelming as i have no prior X-perience (see what i did there). I came across Roguey's site and decided to say hi on Facebook to him and he directed me here for any noob questions i might have.

I am going to read the older forum posts before i ask anything as the questions may allready have been covered.

Darren.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

Hi there and welcome to the forums. Wave

Yea the x-games can be a bit confusing, so let us know if you have any questions. Although like you said, its good idea to check around for old posts..

hmmm.. I should really code a search function for the forum... gave myself an idea Smile

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 12 years ago.

Welcome to the forums! Big grin There's a wealth of information available both here and on the official Egosoft Forums which any new player will find useful. The ES forums have so much information that it can be hard to find exactly what you want though, so you might be better off just asking here. Smaller group of people here, so you're likely to get a quick response on topic Big grin

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
Seygantte

Seygantte avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 12 years ago.

Very true. In fact, there's so much information on the ES forums that sometimes you might have trouble finding the things for which you are looking. In that case, you may find it helpful to use a Google Advanced Search as the ES search can often be rather hit or miss.

ಠ_ರೃ My monocle and I disapprove ♋

You need to log-in to post here.