Hello everyone

Home Board Index » Introduce yourself » Hello everyone

Pelligrino

Pelligrino avatar
Level badge Boguey (2)
Posted 11 years ago.

Just saying hello. Just started in the X series and loving it. Happy to have found a nice community.

cjm3fl

cjm3fl avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 11 years ago.

Welcome!

I see you are playing AP.
Good luck and have fun.

I'm a TC player...waiting to get AP the 'old fashion way'...when I can find it on disc Big Grin

Welcome again, and enjoy!

It's not what someone has done..it's about what they are about to do!
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

welcome to the site Pelligrino Wave

JeronimoCollares

JeronimoCollares avatar
Level badge Newguey (1)
Posted 11 years ago.

Hallo friends Smile

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

welcome to the site Jero Wave

Raptor

Raptor avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Hello everyone,

And Hello Roguey,

I wish to upload (but can't promise) some nice videos (mostly Combat-Boarding ones) but the problem now is I can't record my gameplay (don't have a suitable program for that), any tips, thanks...

It does not matter what we were in the past but what we are now, what we do and what we are going to be, our destiny.
caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

lol i didnt look at the dates on the post so i kinda messed up Cuckoo

A question that has puzzled me for my whole 24 years of life. If a word is in the dictonary is mispelled how do we know?
Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

Hello everyone,

And Hello Roguey,

I wish to upload (but can't promise) some nice videos (mostly Combat-Boarding ones) but the problem now is I can't record my gameplay (don't have a suitable program for that), any tips, thanks...

- Raptor

I use FRAPS. There is another free one that worked about 50% of the time when I would press the record button. Its called taski and can be found here - http://taksi.sourceforge.net/

I gave up on it and just used FRAPS. The main problem with Taski is that it was resource intensive when recording and limited output options. I could never get the video to look right. Sometimes it wouldn't hook properly and it would just record a blank screen. However its an option that doesn't force watermarks and limited record times if you can't afford FRAPS. Also it won't record sound, when I was recording Eve Online PVP this wasn't an issue because its set to music instead of listening to game sounds. But for most games you will have to find a way to record the audio output as well.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Unfortunately there arent all that much choice with recording programs: programs like FRAPS kind-of dominates gameplay recording. I would of got myself a copy if it wasnt like £30!

Raptor

Raptor avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Thank you Sinxar for your reply... and thanks Roguey for the site Smile

It does not matter what we were in the past but what we are now, what we do and what we are going to be, our destiny.
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

no problemo, i hope your enjoy you stay Smile

You need to log-in to post here.