Greetings!

Home Board Index » Introduce yourself » Greetings!

AirstrikeIvanov

AirstrikeIvanov avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 11 years ago.

Well, I thought I'd say hello and introduce myself. Most people within the X community know me as the guy "who runs the Steam groups", and I've also got a Half-Life mod I develop.

And this post was also at Roguey's personal insistence so that my account won't get locked/removed again. :P

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

hello there

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

hehe, sorry about that however I do get quite a few people registering then not doing anything on the site. If I dont clear it every so often then the list will build up. I do not remove accounts which have post/add content to the site.

Anyway, welcome Wave

with the steam groups, do you run them all? or with help? do many ego staff take any note of them?

AirstrikeIvanov

AirstrikeIvanov avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 11 years ago.

hehe, sorry about that however I do get quite a few people registering then not doing anything on the site. If I dont clear it every so often then the list will build up. I do not remove accounts which have post/add content to the site.

Anyway, welcome Wave

with the steam groups, do you run them all? or with help? do many ego staff take any note of them?
- Roguey

Ego takes note in them for sure, I've got Bernd and Klaus and CBJ in most of them at least.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

well they are quite welcomed in joining my group - although I guess they wont lol

You need to log-in to post here.