Can't believe i've missed this xD

Home Board Index » Introduce yourself » Can't believe i've missed this xD

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 10 years ago.

Ok since im a lurker on this site and forums as some already know :P...i didnt introduce myself (bad me... Big grin).
Anyway my name is Igor im from Zagreb, Croatia.
What can i say about myself:
Well i like gaming, modding, im musician also and free artist (drawings for example) etc. Basically i do alot of stuff which are either interesting or fun.
Currently about modding im Skyrim modder, perticulary texture mods, script mods and perk mods (werewolf based ones), currently i've uploaded one mod which is popular on Nexus site called Bloodmoon Rising :

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22611/?

Anyway ive also made mods for Black And White Series (maps and creature textures).
Also i have a few plans to expand and make harder AP/TC games and perhaps gather some team for a new update (if ill suceed at it).
About X Games and simmilar type of games, well im rather fresh in the X universe but i can say that it's one of my favourite space combat sim/trade games, the first games ive played of this type were: Privateer series, Freelancer, Homeworld and EVE (short), while this isnt my main genre of games i still enjoy it.
The other type of games that i like are: RTS, TPS, Co-Op Fps's (Left 4 Dead 1/2), Horror Games (Silent Hill Series, Fatal Frame etc), Action TPS (Legacy of kain series, Devil May Cry series, Assassin's Creed series) basically alot, but my favourite game is Diablo series ^^ and THe Elder Scrolls series hehe.

During this short time i've been on this site and forums i can say that community is great and im glad to share my knowledge to the rest of you guys Wink, also tnx to Rougey for awesome contribution for this site!

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

lol, I guess better late than never :p

any-who, sounds like you enjoy being creative - arts and crafts. Do you have any of your drawings/music on the net anywhere?

Have you played Diablo 3 by any-chance?

and thanks, im hope you enjoy our stay here Smile

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Yea on facebook i have a few drawing ive posted, and about Diablo 3 no i didnt because i didnt bought it yet.

Picture

Picture

Picture

I didnt post there so much because i sold most of my drawings, these are the best imo, but unfortinetly i didnt draw so much last few years (or even longer), im working now on a few mods so i dont have the time.

Oh yea forgot to mention that i like to making gaming videos, i have a few videos from my left 4 dead frags and other:

This short video was a test for my new video (ofc i maked better but never uploaded :S):

This is official Darkbound Productions intro (my steam group):

And my latest L4D video:

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
Raptor

Raptor avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Hi XeNoN, remember me? Smile

Have you tried Assassin's Creed 3? if yes, what's different (or what's new?) in this one? I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed II & Brotherhood and I like the series.

It does not matter what we were in the past but what we are now, what we do and what we are going to be, our destiny.
XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Nah i didnt tried AC3, didnt liked so much the gameplay, AC2-ACR were the best.
I remember you yes.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
Vaikran

Vaikran avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 10 years ago.

Heh sounds like u enjoy the same games i do :P
Anyways if your favorite games are diablo like mine are then dont bother with diablo 3.... Complete waste of money... luckily i got mine by trading isk ingame on eve and somebody bought it for me. Diablo 3 is the biggest disappointment Blizzard has released since WoW.

And the AC series is amazing yes, but its going downhill The gameplay just gets repetative with minor changes from one game to the next.

I got a good idea for a skyrim mod if your up to the challenge Smile Im not a modder or ide do it but somebody should make a Dark Souls mod for Skyrim. Add random fighters involving Dragons and the Black knights. Have the Dark souls bosses spread out all over the place and make them extremely hard and you can get their armor and weapons :P

“But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, or you wouldn’t have come here.”
―Alice in Wonderland
Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 10 years ago.

I just want to say: XeNoN, I love your Soul Reaver pic! That is so f*cking cool! Big grin

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

woh, those are some great pics Xenon, I can see why you sold them. I guess they ages to draw?

As for the Diablo pic, geez that brings back some memories. I think that was one of my main characters, running around smacking monsters with my hands.

as for Diablo 3, I didnt think it was that bad. It was pretty hard going when it first came out, but blizzard have changed a lot since. Its still not as good as Diablo2 although.

I do agree with Assassin's Creed, the series for me has lost its away. I feel its about getting money, than making great games.

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 10 years ago.

Diablo 2 was the shit, to be frank. Haven't played D3 yet though, so no comment. As for AC, I've only ever played the first one, but I'm looking forward to the rest.

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Well tnx guys for kind feedbacks Wink. About games everyone have own oppinion, but yea Druid, Necromancer and Assassin were my favourite chars, perticulary Assassin last 4-5 years Smile, the Whirwind/Shadow Disciplines assassin is best for me hehe.

Roguey@
Nah it takes only few hours to draw, but i havent draw 2 years already :S, last drawing was 2010 so its long time, but i have sold some of my old drawings, these ones i kept because reminds me of good memories hehe.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
ThornandSpec

ThornandSpec avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

whoa, nice artwork there! Wink

If my mission goal was pissing off the entire ATF fleet, then consider it a success!

You need to log-in to post here.