hi there

Home Board Index » Introduce yourself » hi there

Galimet

Galimet avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 10 years ago.

hi there,

well im new here but not to the game, and since i was alway coming the the site for info or ship stuff or anything ( or to check for the english name of weapon, and ive finnaly decider to regiter, ( why not),My name Jonathan, i m a french x3 player from Canada,

I have started playing x3 at the lauch of the X3:Reunion at the 2.5 patch, you know where the Hyperion was the only m7 in all the game ,lol, I dint played at Tc , just skipped it to Ap, (a bad computer issus at the time, that i fixed by buying a new computer, it was laggy when ive got more than 15 station in one of my complex XD), i play in vanilla so i can earn achievement, and im not ganna go to the dark side od the *Modified*, ( since i often try the new script or all but never use them in my true game lol), if I have nay question dont worry i ll ask them since the people here always have nice idea (i tried lot of stuff cause of you all ), and if you got some for me just ask i ll answer!

and when im not playing x3 well im modding a map at Warcraft 3 Frozen Trone, and im also a fan of the Megaman Series

have a nice day

ThornandSpec

ThornandSpec avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 10 years ago.

Welcome! :3

If my mission goal was pissing off the entire ATF fleet, then consider it a success!
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

hi there Galimet Wave

Many people do the same here; often browsing the site for awhile then decide to register.

I remember when the Hyperion was the only M7 - it did feel kind-of like cheating, as no-one else had such a powerful ship. You could pretty much win most battles, in a M6 size ship. I think this is when I decided to make a mod for the game, adding more M7's etc.

as for TC, if you skipped it then you missed quite a few plots - TC had loads.

anyway, welcome to the site Beer

You need to log-in to post here.