Level isn't updating and Steam sync not working

Home Board Index » Website problems or errors » Level isn't updating and Steam sync not working

RickyDeanHoward

RickyDeanHoward avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 10 years ago.

Hey I joined your site yesterday and today wanted to try out the community saves so i've updated my profile, linked my steam account and have already been having a conversation on the forums, yet my account in still level 0, on to of that I tried sync-ing my steam achievements for AP and I got error JSON ... Achievements have been added to your account etc etc etc

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 10 years ago.

You get levels by doing stuff. Posting, commenting, playing games etc on the site. Nothing to do with Steam AFAIK.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

well the experience calculation happens every night, and posting more or less wont encourage it to update any quicker. Joining the site wont gain you any experience automatically, maybe you just missed the previous refresh. So you should see an update on the next, which should be in a 4/5+ hours (i think).

as for the JSON error, is your profile information on steam hidden? if so, then my site cant access your information because steam is hidden from the site.

RickyDeanHoward

RickyDeanHoward avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 10 years ago.

No my steam profile is public (Though it may have been private when I joined, I can't remember when I changed it to public)

I wasn't trying to encourage it to update I was just curious because I love the idea of shared saves Smile

You need to log-in to post here.